19th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I enroll for 6 months Industrial Training in Ashok Leyland?

Sir,
Can you please tell me about six months Industrial Training available in Ashok Leyland? How I can enroll for this? Please help me to find out.

16th April 2016, 12:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enroll for 6 months Industrial Training in Ashok Leyland?

Ashok Leyland is one of the well reputed automobile company. You will need some reference for getting industrial training from the Ashok Leyland company. So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to find any approach in the company. If you have no relative in the company then you have to ask for the recommendation latter from your college. Submit the recommendation latter and your application for the training before the last date of submission. After that they will call you if you are considered eligible for the selection. After that you will be issued an I.D. card. With this card you will get entry in the company plant.
30th April 2016, 09:35 PM
IQ14

Default Re: How can I enroll for 6 months Industrial Training in Ashok Leyland?

Ashok Leyland only provide industrial training to those candidates who had a proper knowledge of there core subjects. You can directly joint internship program through there official website in which you have to mention your recently project in which you have work for and your overall percentage till your current semester. Then they will shortlist the candidates for the final round which can be the online test.If you qualify that round then only you can get opportunity for doing internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?