12th August 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get training in Drilling Technology at ONGC or other reputed MNCs?

hello sir,i am 3rd year student of b-tech petroleum engineering from bhagwant unversity,(ajmer) n i want to do winter training in drilling technology,so how can i get training at ongc or at some reputated MNC of this field ?
i m waiting for your reply sir
THANKING YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  2. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  3. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  4. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  5. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  6. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  8. Job for experienced Drilling Engineer in Northern Seas or Canada or Arabia?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. How can I do training in any reputed institute during December? I'm a student of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur?
  11. Reputed major training centres of Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  12. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  13. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  14. Eligibility to do Inplant Training in Reputed Companies?
  15. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do training in reputed company after doing B.Tech with 65%?
  17. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  18. Am I eligible for MNC's after scoring 90%, 69% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
28th January 2017, 08:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get training in Drilling Technology at ONGC or other reputed MNCs?

The detailed notification of the training opportunity in ONGC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the below attachment to get all the details regarding the training opportunity at ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?