6th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS?

Hi Si/Mam, I am a BDS student. I started my internship on september and I am a MDS aspirant and I want some tips on how to prepare for it. What should I do to somehow secure a seat in government college? Can you please give me the information on this soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject I should spend more time to study along with the internship to do MDS in future??
  2. How to change dental college to do internships?
  3. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  4. Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?
  5. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  6. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  7. Is there free Internship in Government College of Indore for BDS Doctor?
  8. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  10. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  12. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  13. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for a BDS Intern?
  16. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?
  18. Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MDS in US?
9th December 2016, 04:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS?

As you are doing Internship after BDS, it is very good for you.
To secure a seat in a Government College to pursue MDS course, you need to prepare yourself with very much dedications.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each topic and sincerely complete thoroughly those topics. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?