7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in .NET being a Computer Science Engineer?

Hello,
I am fresher completed B.E. from Computer Science Engineering. I want to do Internship in .NET. Can you please tell me how can I do Internship in this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship with ASP.NET in TCS, Lucknow?
  2. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  3. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  4. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  5. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  9. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  11. How to get internship when doing B.E Computer Science 3rd year?
  12. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  13. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  14. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  15. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  17. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  18. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students?
10th January 2016, 10:25 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship in .NET being a Computer Science Engineer?

.NET is one of most important topic in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. It is always good to do some Technical course regarding the Engineering field. There are many institutions available in the market to offer these kind of courses. These ill be like certification courses and the training will be provided for about 1 or 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?