2nd April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?

Hello, I have completed Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering and want to do internship from National Remote Science Center (NRSC). What should I do for it? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  2. Does it matter where from you completed your internship? Will that matter for getting a job?
  3. CS along with internship is better without LLB?
  4. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  5. Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. How is it to do an internship for a B.Sc Electronics student?
  8. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  11. Career opportunities after completing Apprenticeship from National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)?
  12. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  14. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  15. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  16. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in NRSC?
  18. Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?