8th October 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in HAL, Nashik during summer vacations?

Hello sir,

I have completed my 3rd sem ( B.TECH AERONAUTICAL ) and in summer vacations i want to do summer training from HAL NASHIK. Please provide me procedure to do training there?

NAME :- AASHISH PATIL
MO :- 8285807948, 9582177836
ID :- AASHISHBHADANE55@GMAIL. COM

23rd September 2016, 01:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in HAL, Nashik during summer vacations?

Being a 3rd semester student of B.Tech Aeronautical, you are eligible to apply for internship at HAL, Nashik during the summer vacations.

To apply for internship you have to contact the HAL authority as because, HAL doesn't provides summer training to a single student, only a team from a college is allowed. So, get a nomination letter from the training and placement cell of your college and also get a NOC.

Prepare a resume, attach the relevant documents with the letter and NOC and send it to the HR department of HAL.

If you receive an acknowledgement from them then you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your internship with a group at HAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?