7th January 2016, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in BSNL?

How can we do internship in bsnl? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

23rd September 2016, 01:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in BSNL?

In order to do internship in BSNL, you must contact the Training and placement cell of your college. Get a permission letter from them with a NOC. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Or you can directly contact the HR department of BSNL and request for internship.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter with the NOC and the relevant documents and send it to the HR department of BSNL. If you get a reference from the employee of BSNL then you will get the internship very easily.

They will send you an acknowledgement if your resume is selected, after that you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you will be allowed to start your internship at BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?