19th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship in TCS, Wipro, Google, Oracle, Deloitte etc being a 3rd year B.Tech CSE student?

Hi,
This is K Vinaykumar of III B.Tech CSE.I want summer internship in companies like TCS,Wipro,Google,Oracle,Deolite.Please help me by mailing to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship? Which are the good companies?
  2. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Autumn Internship in IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for internships in Google, Wipro and TCS being 3rd year B.Tech CSE candidate?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in Oracle for 6 months being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  12. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  13. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  14. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
21st February 2016, 06:26 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to get internship in TCS, Wipro, Google, Oracle, Deloitte etc being a 3rd year B.Tech CSE student?

**For getting training in multinational company such as WIPRO,TCS or in other company firstly you need to have a NOC certificate from your college.
**Then you have to grow through the city office of the company after that you have to take the application form for training or internship.
**After submit the application form with the NOC certificate they will short list the candidate according to there criteria.
**Sometime they also conduct online test for getting internship in there company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?