24th March 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 10:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!
The skills required for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited are the Knowledge of MS Excel and, PowerPoint presentation and they need relevant skills and interests.
27th March 2019, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Essential skills which is required to apply for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited is MS-Excel. Selected intern's will be responsible for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited following:
1. Capturing & reporting market trends
2. Generating leads
3. Developing customized proposals

Duration of that Internship is 6 months. Candidates can apply on or before 5 April 2019 for that Internship.
7th September 2021, 08:30 PM
Minal F

Skills required:-

Candidates should know about MS Office

Candidates should know about Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing.

Candidates will also get a Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?