23rd July 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?

How can i register to a good company for internship in coming two months i.e my 2 nd b.tech of branch ECE.Is there any reputed company in vizag offering internship courses and please give the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  3. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  4. What to do to join as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  5. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  6. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  7. How can I get an internship from a reputed company? I'm a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th sem
  8. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  9. How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?
  10. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  11. Which company will provide to me internship? I am pursuing MBA from reputed university in Delhi
  12. How to do internship in IT company?
  13. How to do summer internship in any good company after pursuing MBA from Gujarat Technological University?
  14. How can I apply for internship in HCL or any other reputed private company while doing BBA CAM from IP university?
  15. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
28th March 2023, 08:38 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?

In order to register for an internship at a good company, there are several steps that you can take:
  1. Identify the companies you are interested in: Research the companies in your field of interest and identify those that offer internships. You can use online job portals, career fairs and networking events to find this information.
  2. Prepare your application documents: Once you have identified the companies you want to apply to, prepare your resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documents required by the company.
  3. Apply to the internship positions: You can apply to the internship positions through the company's official website or through online job portals. Make sure to read the requirements and instructions carefully before applying.
  4. Follow up on your application: After submitting your application, it is important to follow up with the company to ensure that your application has been received and to inquire about the status of your application.

As far as reputed companies in Vishakhapatnam offering internships, some options include:
  • Hindustan Shipyard Limited
  • BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
  • Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL)
  • Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)

The fee structure for internships may vary depending on the company and the duration of the internship. Some companies do not charge any fees for internships while others may have a nominal fee or require interns to pay for their own accommodation and travel expenses. It would be best to check with each individual company for their specific fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?