11th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Mumbai?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student. Can you please give me name of Industries in Mumbai where I can do Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  2. Industries offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student
  3. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  4. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  6. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  7. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  9. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  12. List of companies which offer 6 months Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai?
  13. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  16. List of electronic based companies in Mumbai to do internship for 1-2 months?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
13th August 2015, 05:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student. Can you please give me name of Industries in Mumbai where I can do Internship?
List of the companies for summer internship in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student:-

1. Xoriant Solutions Private Limited, 4th Floor, Winchester Building, Hiranandani Business Park, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3051 1000

2. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

3. Rolta India Pvt Ltd, Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2832 6666

4. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?