21st October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Information about the training institutes which helps in to get admission in IIT for B.E. final year student?

sir,
as now am in final year of BE, i need a good training institute to gete a good ranking (bellow 1000) , to get seat in IIT colleges so please can you give information about those training centres... ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do engineering final year training from IIT?
  2. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  4. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  5. How to join as a trainer in private institutes which give training in LJVE projects? I am B.Tech final year student with aggregate of 63%
  6. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi
  7. From where can I buy the admission forms for IIT JEE? I am a diploma final year student
  8. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  9. Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  11. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  12. Any good training institutes that provide training in June, July? I am B.Tech 2nd year student of Information Technology
  13. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  14. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  15. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Which is the best project for final year student in manufacturing technology?
  17. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
24th October 2014, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the training institutes which helps in to get admission in IIT for B.E. final year student?

It is nice to see that you are aiming high and also have a desire of higher studies. You can definitely get admission in IIT after completion of your BE course. In order to get admission in IIT, you need to score a very good percentile in the GATE entrance exam. For that you can take coaching. There are various institutes which provide training to the students for GATE and have a good reputation in producing bright results. Some of the best training centers are :

- Made Easy
- Gate Forum
- Engineers Institute of India
- TIME
- The Gate Academy
24th October 2014, 08:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the training institutes which helps in to get admission in IIT for B.E. final year student?

It is nice to see that you are aiming high and also have a desire of higher studies. You can definitely get admission in IIT after completion of your BE course. In order to get admission in IIT, you need to score a very good percentile in the GATE entrance exam. For that you can take coaching. There are various institutes which provide training to the students for GATE and have a good reputation in producing bright results. Some of the best training centers are :

- Made Easy
- Gate Forum
- Engineers Institute of India
- TIME
- The Gate Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?