13th March 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?

dear sir!
i m student of b.tech(I.T.) in final year. i m interested to join c-dac but i have no ideas.
plz give me some direction that how can i join the institute for training & placement .
so kindly provide me exact procedure & fee detail about the software engineering courses.
thanking tou

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. Information about courses related to CDAC and fee structure?
  3. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  6. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  7. Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?
  8. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  9. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  10. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  11. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  12. How to go to IT field? I am a B.E Final year student
  13. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  15. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  16. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  17. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  18. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?
11th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?

i have completed my BCS and i want to join cdac courses but i have no idea about it so,plz i want information about it.
26th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?

I've completed my education in mechanical engg.and I'm interested in software field. Can I go for Cdac???
28th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am studying BE in electronics and telecommunication , Can i also join C DAC course and does there is any reservation for SC ?
15th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for sc in cdac dac course in pune or other centers ??
23rd July 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I've completed my education in BCA.
i m interested in software field, can i go c-dac.
27th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,m doing electronics engineering in 2nd yr.i want join cdac for vlsi design traning .can i join?
17th June 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m final year engg student(i.t)..tel me abt cdac prelim exam nd what course is much effective now a day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?