7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering Project Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Tirunelveli?

Hi Friends,
I want to do Project Training as I am doing B.Tech(ECE) in Tirunelveli. I am studying in 3rd year. Kindly tell me about the institutes which are providing Project Training there.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  2. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  3. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  5. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Does Samsung, Gurgaon offers Project Training of 6 months to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I apply for this Training?
  7. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  8. Institutes offering Winter Training in Biotechnology for B.Tech student?
  9. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  10. List of companies which offer Project Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Northern India?
  11. Government training centers for completing my project in 3rd year? I am BSc Biotech 3rd year
  12. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  13. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  14. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  15. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  16. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  17. Which are the companies offering ECE project
  18. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
15th July 2015, 07:49 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Institutes offering Project Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Tirunelveli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to do Project Training as I am doing B.Tech(ECE) in Tirunelveli. I am studying in 3rd year. Kindly tell me about the institutes which are providing Project Training there.

Yes, you can go for the project Training in various Courses which are related to your branch only. Some of the course you must go for the Training are mentioned below :

1. TV and Radar
2. Satellite Communication.
3. Embedded System.

** So, there are many Institute that will help you in getting these courses
done. So, i will suggest you to go to the Institute, vrify the teaching
procedure. And then take admission in it.
20th July 2015, 10:23 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Institutes offering Project Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Tirunelveli?

You can do the project training in various field such as-

1-Simple C language.
2-MATLAB.
3-Embedded.
4-PLC scada.

And the institution where you can do this course are-

1-Aadhityaa Infomedia Solution.
2-Ampa Solution.
3-Amvitech.
4-Apsys solution.
5-Arobot.

These institution are located near your home town.Go through there official website for getting more detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?