21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?

Hello. My name is Sohil Mehta. How can I apply for Internships at companies like Airtel, Nokia Siemens, Ericsson, Tata Communications, Reliance JIO, Qualcomm, Cisco, Huawei, etc. ? I applied on their websites but I'm not getting reply from them. If anyone has any contacts in the above mentioned companies and can get me an internship please contact me through my email id. I badly want an internship. Please help me out.

email id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  2. What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?
  3. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  4. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student? -- [New]
  5. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  7. How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year
  8. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  9. How can I apply for internships after passing 3rd semester of B.Tech ECE with 85%
  10. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  13. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  14. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  15. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  16. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  17. Any institutes that offer internships? I am a first year engineering student studying ECE
  18. Which are the government institutes providing internship? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE engineering
15th July 2015, 07:09 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?

Procedure to apply for internship :

* The candidate need to select the course in which he/she wants to to do on internship.

* Then he/she need to select the company related to it and need to contact the HR department of company.

* The candidate need to know the information about the internship.

* After these, candidate need to take the NOC letter form the college in which he is doing engineering course.

* Then he /she need to send the the application from along with NOC and recently updated Resume to the HR of the company through mail or post.

* If they are satisfied with your details then they will send the call letter for an interview.

* At the end of the interview they will tell you the dates for the internship.
20th July 2015, 10:46 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?

For applying to these companies you need to go through there office nearest to your place and meet the HR or officer of that company.For this you need to have a-

1-Training letter which you can issued by your college.
2-And a bio-data.

If you have a reference person whom you know in that company then it could helpful for you to get the internship or training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?