14th December 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Internship details for B.Tech in Civil engineering?

Sir, I' m interested to pursue internship. I' m in 3-2 Sem( Civil) Kindly guide for the same. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

14th December 2015, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship details for B.Tech in Civil engineering?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship. Being in civil engineering, there are ample opportunities as there are many companies in the public as well as private sector who provide such opportunity. You can pursue internship in :-

- Construction companies like Shapoorji Paloonji, DLF, Pritech, Prestige, etc.
- Cement companies like Ultratech, Ambuja cement, etc.
- Power and steel plants like LnT, Coal India, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Indian Metro Railways
15th December 2015, 06:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship details for B.Tech in Civil engineering?

Civil engineering is one of the best and interesting engineering field. There are so many well reputed companies in which you can apply for the internship after completion of your second year of graduation.
For getting internship from companies like Hindustan Construction Company, Bechtel India Pvtd Ltd, Larsen & Tourbo etc you must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams.
You have to send your resume along with the application for the internship to the training cell or HR department of the company. If they approve your application then you are eligible to start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?