6th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Internship in IIT-Delhi or JNU for M.Sc student?

hello sir/mam,
i want to know how i can do internship from IIT delhi or JNU.
means they are providing internship program or not?
and if they are providing how can we apply to them?
i am a m.sc student
plz reply.

10th January 2018, 11:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in IIT-Delhi or JNU for M.Sc student?

Yes, you can apply for internship in IIT, Delhi. You have to visit their official website and submit your resume. You can also visit the IIT and meet the professor incharge. Request him/her to provide you the details of the application procedure. You will be asked to submit a resume with an internship request application. Now according to their seats available and your eligibility they will shortlist the candidates and will start the placements.

Contact: Vishwakarma Bhawan, IIT Delhi, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, Phone: 075039 95903, web: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?