11th December 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?

hello
i have secured 84% in 10th, 77% in 12th and
my aggregate in b.e upto 5th sem is 60%.
so will i get internship in companies like
infosys,wipro,tcs in bangalore....?
please do reply thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  9. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  12. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  13. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  14. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  15. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  18. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
14th December 2014, 12:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?

All the companies mentioned by you takes interns from third and fourth year of engineering. However, they have different procedure of taking interns.

Infosys: It accepts application of internship online from the students of only Tier-1 institutes of the country which includes only IITs and IT-BHU and ISM. Otherwise it offers internships only to the freshers whom it recruits in the fourth year from CSE and IT branch.

TCS:It conducts written test followed by resume screening and interview. Written test is usually conducted in the month of October-November.

Wipro: It offers internships to the fresher whom it recruits in the fourth year and that too from certain colleges only. It also accepts applications from students of IITs and NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?