9th January 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Which language to opt for ASP.NET or JAVA? Which is best for training institution and IT companies?

My name is mohit pursuing mca5 sem frm punjabi university campus.
I m confused that which language should i opt for my mca 6 sem
Training asp.net or java. And frankly speaking my interest is where
there is more scope of job. And which is best for training INSTITUTION
OR IT COMPANIES.
Thanks and help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  2. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  3. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  6. Can I get a job in IT company after passing B.E ECE?
  7. Is it necessary to opt for training in B.Tech? How to enroll and what are criteria?
  8. Which companies provide a better training for B.Tech IT students?
  9. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  11. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  12. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
  13. MCA student should get training in Java or .Net?
  14. List of 50 IT companies providing jobs in the field of Java language? What is the payscale?
  15. Is it beneficial to have industrial training from companies? Institutes in Gurgaon?
  16. Is JAVA better than C++? What is the use of learning C++ language?
  17. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section?
  18. What computer language should I opt to enter in software field,either java or .net?
16th January 2014, 05:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which language to opt for ASP.NET or JAVA? Which is best for training institution and IT companies?

It would be an Added advantage if you could learn both the languages . Because there is an each and individual importance to the both of them .

Both ASP.NET and JAVA has a good scope right in the current scenario and in the near future .

So I would recommend you to learn both the language . Learning both will make you more worthy for sure .

And both the languages ASP.NET and JAVA share some similar properties , but there is a much difference between them .

Java as a stand alone programming language , and it helps you to develop application .and all . But where as in the situation of ASP.NET , this is a web developing language .

Here you can able to maintain a server of your own , and can be able to develop the website of your own .

With the many service providers , ASP.NET provides you self employment and some how par time jobs by using the help of Internet .

To say frankly , both Java and ASP.NET have both equal importance . And Java is Object oriented language which is the platform independent . It can run in any operating system .

ASP.NET is framework can running in the microsoft . Without which you can not run the programs of them .

AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE , MANY OF IT COMPANIES ARE BEEN WORKING WITH THE JAVA LANGUAGE .

So you try to learn both the languages , but most preferable one is JAVA . And the companies that may use are :

Tata Consultancy services

Cognizant

IBM

Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?