9th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Process of summer training at HAL?

sir i am a second year student of EEE branch , I wish to apply at HAL for summer session training .can you please describe the process in detail. also i wanted to know if there were another companies for training?

Related Questions:
16th January 2014, 05:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process of summer training at HAL?

H.A.L --- HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED

The main vision of HAL is to become a significant global player in the Aerospace Industry .

Its vision is to achieve self reliance in design , development , manufacture , upgrade and maintenance of aerospace equipment diversifying into related areas .

And managing the business in a climate of growing professional competence to achieve world class performance standards for global competitiveness and growth in exports.

To get internship from HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED , you must be a Graduate . And HAL do not have summer training options for the Under graduates .

H.A.L offers summer training in few core engineering branches like

>> Computer Science engineering

>> Information Technology

>> Electronics engineering

>> Electrical engineering

For to do INTERNSHIP TO DO IN H.A.L , YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED YOUR SIX ( 6 ) SEMESTERS OF YOUR ENGINEERING .

So you require a letter to be forwarded to H.A.L by your Training and Placement cell .

Usually H.A.L provide summer training every year in the month of “” JUNE AND JULY “” .

If you wish to go from various college in India , you are required to get nomination of your college done first by chancellor of the institute.

You can ask your college authorities to give you a reference letter stating that need an Internship in “ Hindustan Aeronautics Limited “

Generally the duration of the project can be taken of 15 days to 45 days . So that this way you can avail the Internship for doing in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?