25th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Last date of 2nd ME year internship at NTPC and ANTA?

What is the last date apply for internship for 2 year ME student at the NTPC ad the ANTA? Please tell me hurry up I'm in need.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  2. How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka
  3. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
  4. How can I do my internship for 6 weeks in NTPC or DMRC
  5. How to get internship program in NTPC after completing 2nd year B.Tech in electrical engineering
  6. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  7. How to do 2nd year project as internship? I am doing M.E VLSI Design 2nd year
  8. How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)
  9. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  10. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  11. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  13. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  14. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  15. How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  17. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  18. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
5th February 2015, 11:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of 2nd ME year internship at NTPC and ANTA?

You, are not eligible to do Internship in NTPC being a second year student.

NTPC is the largest power utility in the country with an installed capacity of 43,143 MW.

NTPC has announced the recruitment for executive trainees through GATE 2015.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate should have a Full time bachelors degree in engineering and technology/ AMIE with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.

2. Candidates upper age limit is 27 years as on 03-03-2015.

3. Final year/ semester students are also eligible provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria and obtain 65% in their engineering.

4. For NTPSC executive trainee 2015 recruitment only GATE 2015 score is only valid.

5. Candidate must have qualified in GATE 2015.

IMPORTANT DATES :

1. Commencement of online registration of application by candidates in NTPC : 02-02-2015.

2. Last date for online registration of application by candidates in NTPC : 03-03-2015.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

1. Candidates should apply the online application form on http://www.ntpccareers.net/et15/hm.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?