4th February 2013, 07:14 PM
anamikasudhanshu

How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka

hello sir this is anamika sudhanshu from central university of jharkhand, ranchi. i am doing b.tech in energy engineering and now i am in 2nd year. sir i want to do summer internship from ntpc farakka. so, please give me some details and contact no.

24th February 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka

Sir., am a 2nd yr electrical b.tech stdnt, i want to do internship @ an electrical company, i kindly request u to snd me the ful details to the folowing mail id : [email protected]
28th March 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required for internship in ntpc..
29th April 2013, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

i am a electrical student persuing b.tech in 2nd year ..kindly somebody tell me the procedure for applying for summer internship from bokaro thermal power plant or some other thermal plant in jharkhand. my mail id is [email protected]
19th February 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir this is Subhajit Khan . i am doing b.tech in Electrical engineering and now i am in 2nd year. sir i want to do summer internship from ntpc farakka. so, please give me some details and contact no. and how to apply.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?