9th December 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

List of companies with address and seats availability in Gujarat to do one month winter training in BE ECE

Dear sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE ECE and want to do one month winter training from Gujarat. List of companies with address and seats availability for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  2. List of IT companies in Tamil Nadu with seats availability for summer internship
  3. List of industries and companies providing training for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  4. List of automobile companies providing Winter training?
  5. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  6. List of government IT companies for 6 month winter training in Punjab in android?
  7. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  8. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  9. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  11. Institutes and companies where I can do winter training?
  12. List of electronics companies in Chandigarh to do training in ECE? Is 6 month training beneficial for me? -- [New]
  13. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  14. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  15. List of companies which offer Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Indore?
  16. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  17. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
11th December 2016, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies with address and seats availability in Gujarat to do one month winter training in BE ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE ECE and want to do one month winter training from Gujarat. List of companies with address and seats availability for it.
List of companies with address and seats availability in Gujarat to do one month winter training in B.E in ECE:-

1 . S. D. Industries,
A/17, Chinai Baug Industrial Estate,, Near Water Tank, Behind Bank Of Baroda, Dhudheshwar
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,
Phone: 079 2562 0778

2. Gujarat Carbon Products,
52, Amrut Industrial Estate, Dudeshwar Road, Dudheshwar, Opposite Water Tank, Dudheshwar,
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,
Phone: 079 2562 1064

3. Gajjar Compressors Pvt.Ltd., Plot No.5319, Phase IV, Opp.Ramol Police,, Chowkey,B/h.Windsor Ltd, G.I.D.C., Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,
Phone: 079 2584 1700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?