9th December 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing training and job in Gujarat after ME with Instrumentation and Control

Hello sir, I am studying in 4th semester of ME with Instrumentation and Control and looking for industrial training and job too. Please provide me list of companies providing the training and job in Gujarat and Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  2. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  3. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  4. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  6. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  7. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  8. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  9. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  10. List of the companies offering industrial training for I & C engineering students in Gujarat?
  11. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  12. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  13. Which companies are providing training for B.Tech in Instrumentation Technology at Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  15. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  16. How to do summer training of 6 week for CSE in Surat Gujarat?
  17. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  18. Companies offering training in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
11th December 2016, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing training and job in Gujarat after ME with Instrumentation and Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 4th semester of ME with Instrumentation and Control and looking for industrial training and job too. Please provide me list of companies providing the training and job in Gujarat and Pune.
List of companies providing training and job in Gujarat after ME with Instrumentation and Control:-

1. Dinesh Industries, Block No.2, Ahmedabad Dying Mill Compound,Opp. Ravi Estate
Dudeshwar Char Rasta Rd, Dudeshwar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2563 2677

2. Jai Industries, Near Ajit Mill Cross Road, Rakhial - Odhav Main Road, B/s Flyover, Rakhial, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2291 1400

3. Shree Arbuda Chemical Industries, CTM Road, Near Gujarat Glass Compound, Near Express Highway Corner, Jasodangar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2583 3471

4. Vatva Industries Association, Phase I G/1, Gidc Estate, Vatva, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2583 3496

5. Hoists & EOT Cranes : Techno Industries, Plot No. 613, Vatva GIDC Road, Near Neeka Tube Cross Road, Phase-IV, GIDC Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4032 3330
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?