9th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer 2 weeks Training related to Industrial Defined Problem in Vadodara

Hello,
I want to do 2 weeks training in
Industrial Defined Problem.
Kindly tell me about the companies in Vadodara regarding this.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  2. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  3. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi -- [New]
  4. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  5. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  6. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  7. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  8. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  10. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  11. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  12. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  13. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  14. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  15. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  17. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  18. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
14th March 2015, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer 2 weeks Training related to Industrial Defined Problem in Vadodara

You can apply for training in following companies in Vadodara

1. Federation of Gujarat Industries (FGI), FGI Business Centre, Gotri-Sevasi Road,, Khanpur, Nr. Sevasi, Vadodara, Gujarat, Phone: 0265 237 2901

2. Pratap Steel Industries, Nizami Compound, Near Shell Petrol Pump, Makarpura Road
Vadodara, Gujarat, Phone: 0265 264 6711

3. Awishkar Chemical Industries, 250/1B, Magazine House, G. I. D. C., Makarpura
Vadodara, Gujarat, Phone: 0265 263 4050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?