20th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student

sir
i'm doing my b.tech degree..
for that give me the names of
companies offering internship or training..?????
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student
  3. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  7. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ?
  8. List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?
  9. List of companies for internship in B.Tech. 2nd year which may even offer online programs?
  10. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  11. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  12. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  13. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai?
  14. List of companies for internship in B.Tech. 2nd year?
  15. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  16. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  17. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis
27th June 2014, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student

You should have mentioned your branch of engineering. This is because there are separate companies for each branch of engineering. In general the companies which offer training or internships are as follows :-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs) like BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, etc.
- IT companies like IBM, HP, HCL, etc
- Power plants like TATA Power, DVC, Jindal Power, etc
- Steel plants like SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant, etc
- Indian Railways, Metro Railways
- BSNL, TATA Communications
- Consultancies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?