2nd July 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Project Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Northern India?

Hello everyone,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electrical Engineering student. I would like to know where can I pursue Project based Training? Also which companies gives the Training in Northern India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  2. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  3. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  5. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  7. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  9. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  10. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  11. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  12. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  13. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  14. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  18. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
4th July 2015, 01:21 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: List of companies which offer Project Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Northern India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electrical Engineering student. I would like to know where can I pursue Project based Training? Also which companies gives the Training in Northern India?

You can pursue your project based Training in any of the company or the organization that deals with the projects of your Domain. And the company in North India that provides the Same training are mentioned Below :

1. Jetking for Networking.
2. Appin for Job oriented Technical Course as well as Projects.
3. Endeavor
4. Sectrosoft for java, PHP projects.

** So, you have follow companies that you can work with as an intern or as
a trainee.
4th July 2015, 02:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Project Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Northern India?

You can apply for project training in following companies

1. Alpha Engineering Company, A-57, D S I D C Complex, Kirti Nagar, Industrial Area, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4142 0148

2. Parkaire Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd., D-15/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-2, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6569 2204

3. Elecon Engineering Co Ltd, No-418, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, Babar Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2341 4339

4. Dynamic Engineering Co, No. D-7/3, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-2, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2450 3339

5. Techno Electric & Engineering Company Limited, 508-509, Skipper Corner, 88, Nehru Place, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2643 1602
5th July 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
List of the companies for Project Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Northern India:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?