5th August 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to do articleship before enrolling in IPCC being a Commerce graduate?

Hello sir, I am Commerce graduate and want to enroll in IPCC. Is it mandatory to do articleship before enrolling in IPCC if passed graduation with 70.5%?

8th August 2016, 03:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to do articleship before enrolling in IPCC being a Commerce graduate?

If you have completed your graduation as a B.Tech student, then you can very much skip the articleship and move on with IPCC stage, but other than that if you have completed your graduation in any other stream apart from B.Com, you will then have to start with the beginning of the course, i.e. articleship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?