21st March 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?

Good Evening Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech.(E.C.) 3rd year in 6th semester. I want to know about summer training. Please tell me which organizations provide summer training.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  2. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  3. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  5. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  7. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  8. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  9. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  10. How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  12. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  13. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  14. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  15. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  16. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  17. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

24th March 2015, 10:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to training course being in the sixth semester of EC engineering course. Being in EC branch you have numerous options of training organizations. You can do training in :-

- PSUs like ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, BHEL, BEL, etc.
- BSNL
- Indian Railways
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- Metro Railways
- IT companies like HP, HCL, Globsyn, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?