20th January 2016, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to directly apply for training in NTPC bhagalpur?

I am b-tech 3rd year student of nit manipur. I want to get training from ntpc bhagalpur. So i want to know if it is possible to directly apply for training there or do i need to follow any guideline?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do summer training in NTPC Bhagalpur?
  2. What's the procedure to apply for a summer training in NTPC, Bhagalpur for B.Tech(2nd year, ECE stream) students?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  4. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  5. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  6. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  7. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  9. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  11. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  12. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  13. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  14. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  16. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  17. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  18. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
28th January 2016, 04:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to directly apply for training in NTPC bhagalpur?

You can apply directly for the training procedure, you just have to keep sure that you do fulfill the admission criteria of that Institute or else all your effort will go in vain.

However,if you are eligible for training, you should go for it and after completion of all the formalities and paper work, I am sure you will be allowed to pursue your training from there itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?