28th February 2012, 05:59 PM
aquib.ayubi

What's the procedure to apply for a summer training in NTPC, Bhagalpur for B.Tech(2nd year, ECE stream) students?

what is the procedure to join a summer training from NTPC(Bhagalpur) while doing B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do summer training in NTPC Bhagalpur?
  2. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  4. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  11. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  15. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
21st August 2012, 05:30 PM
NANDKISHORE11

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for a summer training in NTPC, Bhagalpur for B.Tech(2nd year, ECE stream) students?

Ntpc provide training to students whose relatives are there . Yes they provide training in 2nd year but your relative ,your friend dad in ntpc, should be there because they provide form to fill up in which surety signature is must that is signature of ntpc employee is must.
6th February 2013, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for a summer training in NTPC, Bhagalpur for B.Tech(2nd year, ECE stream) students?

Respected sir,
I my nane is IFTEKHAR SHAKIL student of B.TECH 4th sem. electrical engg. from Jaipur National University, Jaipur
I want to do summer training in NTPC. So kindly inform me.
My e-mail id is " [email protected] "

Thank you.
9th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the information about summer training pls give me full information.
17th March 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I my name is VIKASH KUMAR PATEL of B.Tech 4th sem,Electrical Engg. from BBDNIIT lucknow
I want to do summer training in NTPC. so kindly inform me.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
thank you
19th March 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
my name is khushbu jain of BTECH 3rd year, ECE stream from Bharatpur (rajasthan)
I WANT TO SUMMER TRAINING from BHEL plz tell me that what is the procedure to do training ..
my email id is [email protected]
thank you
23rd May 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: what's the procedure to apply summer training in NTPC, Bhagalpur for Btech (2nd year,EEE branch) student ?

Respected sir
my name is sonam of BTECH 2nd year , EEE branch from BBSR (orissa)
i want to do summer training from NTPC , plz tell me that what is the procedure to do training....
thank you
23rd January 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

my name is sajankumar mishra of BTECH 3rd year , Ece branch from maiet jaipur (rajasthan)
i want to do summer training from NTPC , plz tell me that what is the procedure to do training....
thank you
6th February 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is shubhra sinha of b.tech 4th sem ece.I want to know that what is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC(kahalgaon)?Please tell me.My email id is [email protected]
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?