27th October 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internship in Godrej company while doing final year mechanical engineering from PTU?

Sir/Mam,

I am final year mechanical student from PTU & I am very much interested in thermal specially in refrigeration and air conditioning & HVAC . So I do internship in godrej , tata voltas other related company.So sir help me to do my internship mention companies...thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  6. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  9. MNC companies which offer 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  13. Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  15. Is it possible to get internships in car companies while doing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering in Bangalore?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  17. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
13th December 2017, 10:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get internship in Godrej company while doing final year mechanical engineering from PTU?

First of all you have to mail the HR department and request about the internship opportunity. You can also visit the concerned branch and submit your resume after getting the details from the admin department. You can also visit the official website regularly and get the latest updates of internship. If you are eligible for the company then they will call you for the selection process.

Web: http://www.godrej.com/careers.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?