3rd February 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Noida for BCA final year student?

Hello sir,
I am arvind kumar of b.c.a final year
I want to know how apply for internship
in HCL of Noida?????????????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  5. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of 3rd year of B.Com
  6. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  9. How to do internship in HCL Noida after passing BSc in computer application
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for MBA 2nd year student?
  11. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  12. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  13. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
2nd August 2017, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Noida for BCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am arvind kumar of b.c.a final year
I want to know how apply for internship
in HCL of Noida?????????????
please let me know immediately

Candidates can apply for training & hiring program in HCL Technologies. HCL Technologies, Lucknow offer training & hiring program for the graduates with the minimum of 50% marks for Careers in Business Services. Candidates from Lucknow and nearby areas can join the 3 month training & hiring program. Candidates are selected through online English and aptitude test followed by an interview for the training & hiring program. The fee for the program is Rs 1 Lakh and 20% of the fee to be paid at the time of joining and rest can be taken in the form of bank loans. HCL Training & Hiring website link is Click Here
23rd November 2020, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Noida for BCA final year student?

How to apply for internship in HCL (Lucknow) location
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?