11th June 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Indian Railway for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?

Sir, I am studying BTech in Electrical Engineering. I am a 3rd year student and I want to apply for an Internship in Indian Railway. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Indian Railway? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for CSE 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Crompton Greaves for BTech Electrical?
  5. Can I apply for an Internship in Indian Railways being an EEE 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  10. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for Electrical 3rd year student?
  15. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to do internship from Indian Railway being a Mechanical Engineer?
13th June 2018, 04:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Indian Railway for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?

First of all, you have to write an application to the 'training officer' of Indian railways in your respective railway zone. After that, apply for the recommendation letter from the 'training and placement cell' of your current college. Attach the recommendation letter along with the application and submit the same in 'training cell' of Indian railways. Ensure the submission of application before the due date of application submission because no application will be entertained by the Indian Railways after due date of application submission.
After due date of application submission, concern authority of 'training cell' will publish a list of eliegible candidates for internship. If your name is available in that list, then you can start the internship with Indian railways from the scheduled date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?