10th December 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Marketing and Sales for PGDM student?

Hi,
I am a PGDM student and currently looking for internship in the field of Marketing and Sales. Can anybody help me or guide me to apply in companies? With Regards-
Amrita Gupta

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship project in TATA motors? I am a student of PGDM first year marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  3. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra being a PGDM(Marketing) candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship in IIM, Bangalore related in Marketing and HR? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  14. Minda Corporation provides summer internship for PGDM?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

2nd April 2018, 12:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Marketing and Sales for PGDM student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a PGDM student and currently looking for internship in the field of Marketing and Sales. Can anybody help me or guide me to apply in companies? With Regards-
Amrita Gupta

Students who are studying PGDM can apply for internships in various organizations in the field of sales and marketing. They have to apply for internships through their college training department. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral. They have to apply for internships with documents like NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. They have to apply to the HR Manager of the concerned organization for internships. Interns are shortlisted based on merit, some organizations conduct interview also for the selection.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?