2nd July 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam
My Name is Suresh.G
Presently i'm pursuing my B.Tech(ME)3rd at IIIT Basar.
Having with 7.6 CGPA till the 2nd Year,PUC with 83.1% and SSC with 80%.
I want my Internship from IIT and core companies like BHEL,BPCL,HPCL,IOCL,GAIL and NTPC etc..,

Am I eligible to apply for those companies?
If So,what is the procedure to apply?

13th August 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

How & when to apply for internship in GAIL? Whom to address? I am 3rd yr student of B.Tech from BHU-IIT
23rd November 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Respected sir/madam, I am a student of second year ECE. I want to attend internship in my core companies, but I am not able to know how to approach my internship. I have searched for internship s on Google but of vain.please help to figure out my problem.
Thanking you
19th July 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I am a student of fourth year ECE. I want to attend internship in any core companies, but I am not able to approach my internship. please help me to figure out my problem. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?