15th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel for BBA(H) 2nd year candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd year of BBA(H). I want to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel. I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Tata Steel. Please help me to know about the procedure asap.

20th July 2022, 02:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel for BBA(H) 2nd year candidate?

As you have completed the 2nd year of BBA, hence you are eligible to apply for the internship at Tata Steel. You may choose the internship in any of the following at Tata Steel:
Marketing, sales, accounting, operations, advertising or other supporting functional departments.

You have to write an application to General Manager (HR) of Tata Steel and it is better to submit your application along with a brief resume including all important details.
Also Ensure the submission of application before due date.
24th July 2022, 11:06 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel for BBA(H) 2nd year candidate?

if you want to apply for an Internship in TATA Steel for BBA (H) 2nd year candidate then you have to keep in mind few things when applying for an internship.

Step 1 : You need to Update your resume/CV .
Step 2 : Identify which type of internship you want. .
Step 3 : Stay alert for the application deadlines.
Step 4 : Keep ready all supporting document.
Then you can reach upto level of interview. This are the main steps for apply for Internship in TATA steel .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?