27th January 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Telecalling internship in My Vacala Private Limited Chennai?

Hi Sir, I want to do an internship of Telecalling which is available in My Vacala Private Limited Chennai. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this internship. Kindly help me now about the procedure. Thank you!

30th January 2020, 10:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Telecalling internship in My Vacala Private Limited Chennai?

Procedure to apply for Telecalling internship in My Vacala Private Limited Chennai :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on 9603374786

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 February, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.myvacala.com/
31st January 2020, 12:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Telecalling internship in My Vacala Private Limited Chennai?

Procedure to apply for Telecalling internship in My Vacala Private Limited Chennai are as follows:-

B]Step 1[/B]: Prepare your CV with a complete skillset description.

Step 2: Visit the Career pages or Contact us pages.

Apply Link-->http://www.myvacala.com/
or
Apply from any specific internship application providing sites without paying any fee.

The last date for application is 22 Feb 2020.
15th July 2021, 09:31 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?