18th January 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

sir,
please tell me the procedure for applying for summer training/internship from iocl barauni. i am persuing my b.tech course (civil) 3rd year,from punjab technical university.
till now my overall acedemic percentage is 70%
sir please reply as soon as such that i can apply for the same within time.
thanks
Nishant kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  4. How can I do summer training in Barauni IOCL? I am a student of B.Tech in 2nd year from E&I branch
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
21st January 2015, 04:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for summer internship in IOCL. You can definitely pursue internship in IOCL. There are two ways to get such opportunity.

- First, is through online application. You need to fill the application form by clicking here. And on getting shortlisted IOCL will contact you.

- Second, you can contact the concerned branch, have a discussion with the HR manager and opt for internship opportunity under him if there is any such provision in that branch.
25th January 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student how can i apply for summer internship in iocl barauni?
14th October 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing with civil engineering from BIT Mesra, Ranchi. Currently I am in 2nd year. Can I do summer internship from IOCL barauni in 2016?
14th March 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm pursuing my BTech course from malaviya national institute of technology,jaipur in metallurgical and materials engineering. Can i do my summer internship from IOCL,barauni in 2016
5th April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL. I am done with B.E. in Instrumentation and currently doing M.Tech in process instrumentation from COEP.
5th April 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL. I am done with B.E. in Instrumentation and currently doing M.Tech in process instrumentation from COEP.
16th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 2nd year student of National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, my stream is chemical engineering.
I want to do internship in May- June in IOCL BARAUNI. I also belong to Bihar , Nalanda district.
Sir, please must reply.
Thanks
PRIYA RANI
27th December 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure for applying for summer training/internship from iocl barauni. i am pursuing my b.tech course (civil) 3rd year,from rajsthan technical university kota.
till now my overall academic percentage is 70%
sir please reply as soon as such that i can apply for the same within time.
thanks
Shubham kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?