22nd January 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

respected sir /madam,
i'm in 4th sem of BE mechanical from pes university .
i would like to know about summer internship procedure,want apply.i'm free in summer in sail bokaro.
kindly, inform sir /madam,
yours sincerely,
SUNIL KUMAR YADAV

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  6. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  13. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  14. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  15. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  16. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  17. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
29th January 2015, 04:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

There is no online provision of application for summer internship in SAIL. Moreover, there are very less openings and most of them are filled on recommendation of higher ranking officers. Hence it will be better if you can be in contact with any of the high ranking official and get his recommendation.

You need to contact the HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer in charge. Get to know all the details of internships and the eligibility criteria. If you fit well complying with the eligibility criteria follow the instructions of the concerned authority to complete the application procedure and wait for the shortlisting process to get over. If shortlisted report at the specified venue on the specified date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?