21st January 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know how can I apply for an internship of Web Development in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi. I am interested to do this internship. Please help me to know about the procedure of application.

23rd January 2020, 06:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel

For more information visit on (https://lacore.in/)
23rd January 2020, 09:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi?

The procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi is given below:-

You would need to contact at 0124-2213245 to apply for Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi and then had to attend the walk in Interview at the address mentioned below:-

Lacore Advisors Private Limited
245, 2nd Floor Vipul Trade Centre,
Sohna Rd, Sector 48, Gurugram,
Haryana-122018
24th January 2020, 12:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi :-

The Procedure for applying Web Development internship in Lacore Advisors Private Limited Delhi is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 124 221 3245

Last date to apply for this internship is 5th February, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://lacore.in/
15th July 2021, 09:33 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 124 221 3245
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?