9th June 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in a reputed company

I Ashish Toraie from Lovely Professional university pursuing B.Tech 2nd year. I want to do internship in you company. Can I know the details of applying date and what we want?

10th June 2017, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in a reputed company

In order to apply for internship in reputed companies you should have completed your 2nd year. After that you have to get the training application form and submit it with a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. You also have to submit your resume along the application form.

If there are any vacancies available then you will be called for interview followed by further selection procedure as directed by the authorities.
6th June 2022, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in a reputed company

M MR. NEEL PATEL M LOOKING FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP FOR HR HOW CAN I FIND BEST COMPANY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?