13th June 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Senior Internship in Kerala for BAMS graduate of RGUHS?

Hello, I have completed BAMS from a Private college in Karnataka under the RGUHS. Now I want to know about the procedures for doing Senior Internship anywhere in Kerala. Please let me know about the procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Hospitals offering Senior Internship to BAMS graduate in Kerala?
  2. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship in Kerala after BAMS?
  3. Can I do diploma or MD in Anesthesia after passing BAMS from Dharwad under RGUHS university? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  5. Institutes providing Master Degree in Ayurveda by correspondence in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  7. Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS
  8. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  9. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?
  11. Specialized Diploma courses for BAMS graduate?
  12. Which diploma course to apply after completion of BAMS from Kerala?
  13. What are the courses available to study along with Internship for BAMS graduate?
  14. How to get Internship transferred from RGUHS, Bangalore to Calicut University for BDS final year student? Documents required to submit in Calicut University?
  15. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing senior internship in Chennai after completion of BDS course?
  17. Date of start of Kerala BAMS registration? What is the procedure of BAMS Options Registration?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
5th May 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Senior Internship in Kerala for BAMS graduate of RGUHS?

I had completed my internship in karnataka. Now I want to know the procedure for doing senior internship in kerala
24th January 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Senior Internship in Kerala for BAMS graduate of RGUHS?

I want to know the procedure for doing senior internship in kerala
30th January 2022, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join senior internship after bams in Kerala
30th January 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to the procedure for doing senior internship in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?