9th June 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?

I am mechanical 4th year student. I want to pursue my 6 months training in Maruti or Tata. Can you please tell me the e-mail id of these companies where i can send my resume and other documents. My e-mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  2. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  3. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  12. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  13. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  17. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  18. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
14th June 2015, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that Maruti or TATA does not provided training for six months for mechanical engineering students after fourth semester. You can get into training for one month or 45 days in these organization but not of 6 months. For this, you need to approach the concerned branch of the organization from which you want to take training and contact the HR department. Get to know the details of training and the procedure of application. Follow the instructions of the concerned authority to get enrolled for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?