1st February 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?

respected maam/sir
I m a student of btech 6th sem
i want to join training of 6 months in drdo.
So kindly help me how to register for
this and in which time period.
hope for your reply soon
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  2. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  4. How to approach for 6 months training at NBPGR?
  5. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  6. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Criteria to take 6 months training in DRDO?
  8. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  9. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  10. Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company? I am a 6th semester
  13. How to do 6 months training from DRDO? I am a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student
  14. How to get 6 months training from DRDO? I am a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student
  15. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  16. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  18. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
19th December 2017, 09:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?

In order to apply for internship in DRDO, first of all you have to contact the admin department of DRDO and get the details of the application process. The HR department will guide you completely as how and when to apply for internship. You have to submit your resume and a NOC from your college as soon as the recruitment starts. They will call you if you are eligible for their organisation.

Web: https://www.drdo.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?