2nd February 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a student of University of Madras,
I would like to do our internship in ISRO.
Pleas inform me if there is any possible.
I am studying B.E. in Aerospace Engineering 2nd year.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  4. How to do internship in NASA or ISRO Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech 2nd year
  5. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  7. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  8. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  9. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I apply for ISRO internship when am doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  17. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  18. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
19th December 2017, 10:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Yes, after completing your 2nd year you will be eligible to do internship in ISRO. You can get the latest updates of their recruitment from variou employment newspapers. You can get the details of application process and other information by registering yourself in different education portals. You can also visit their official website and keep on checking as when the recruitment starts. As soon as the vacancy arrives you have to apply for the training and wait for their reply.

Web: https://www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?