25th August 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Digital Marketing Internship in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

6th September 2018, 09:01 PM
ExactAnswer

Default Re: Selection criteria of Digital Marketing Internship in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited?

Eligibility for Digital Marketing Internship in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited:

1.Students with social media marketing,
2.MS-Office and English Proficiency (both spoken and written) skills are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Strategic Consultants.
3.Students who are available for full time (in-office) with relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?