5th August 2019, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi Chennai iOS Development Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi for iOS Development internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

8th August 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi Chennai iOS Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi for iOS Development internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the iOS Development internship in the Manacle Technologies Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in iOS. Candidates who can understand the Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines are selected for the iOS Development internship in the Manacle Technologies Private Limited. Candidates who can work on Cocoa Touch, iOS frameworks like core animation, core data, etc. are selected for the iOS Development internship in the Manacle Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the iOS Development internship in the Manacle Technologies Private Limited.
8th August 2019, 10:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi Chennai iOS Development Internship?

Selection criteria of iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi Chennai is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge of Cocoa Touch,

2)Candidates must have knowledge of Objective-C,

3)Candidates must have knowledge of Core Data, Core Animation, Core
Graphics, Core Text,

4)Candidates must have knowledge of Swift, JSON, iOS SDK, XML, HTML5,

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Javascript framework, Git and GitHub

For more information visit on (http://www.manacleindia.com)
8th August 2019, 11:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi is on the basis of your knowledge and expertise in iOs.

The selection procedure for iOS Development Internship in Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be completed in 3 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Skill Test
3)Manager Round

You can visit the website http://www.manacleindia.com for more details.

Contact Address:-
Manacle Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
243/10, Second Floor, Amritpuri-B,
East of Kailash, New Delhi-110065
9th August 2019, 12:46 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection criteria of Manacle Technologies Private Limited Delhi Chennai iOS Development Internship:

1) Selection for OS Development internship at Manacle Technologies Private Limited will be based on the candidates knowledge and skills in iOS.

2) Candidates who having knowledge about Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines can get preference at the time of Internship.
9th August 2019, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Criteria to get selected for iOS Development Internship at Manacle Technologies Private Limited in Delhi.

Skills :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in iOS

2) You should have knowledge in Objective-C or Swift based on your project requirements.

3) You must have knowledge of working on Cocoa Touch, iOS frameworks such as core data, core animation, etc.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?