24th December 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Android App Development Intern in RSVR Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Android App Development Internship in RSVR Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

26th December 2018, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Android App Development Intern in RSVR Technologies Private Limited?

RSVR Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Android App Development Interns. RSVR Technologies Private Limited does full time internship. Candidates who will be available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply for internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates having skilled in Java, MySQL, JSON and Android*are preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7th January 2019. Positions available for this internship is 7th January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?