2nd July 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello
I am b.tech 2nd year student of CSE from a pvt. engg. college of UPTU.
I wish to do my summer training from IIT Kharagpur,so kindly let me know about the summer training programme which would be conducted at IIT KGP this year and also the procedure to get enrolled in the programme.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  3. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  5. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  14. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  16. How should I apply for summer training?
  17. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  18. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
6th July 2014, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?

IIT, KGP is one of the oldest and renowned institutes of the country. There are various opportunities available in IIT, KGP every year. In the month of February-March, it declares the opportunities for the upcoming summer vacation and has a provision of online application. SO you need to apply at that time.

Procedure to apply for Summer training in IIT, KGP :-

- IIT, KGP accepts online application for the summer project training and internship.
- After applying online, they will evaluate the career record of the applicants and then declare the list of selected students with the specific dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?